Jennifer R. Jacobus
Jennifer is Counsel to the firm and is responsible for handling all of the firm's single family house cases.
Jennifer graduated magna cum laude from Washington University and cum laude from Boston University School of Law. Jennifer was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2000 and has been practicing in New Jersey for over a decade.
Over the past several years, Jennifer has represented both taxpayers and municipalities all over the State of New Jersey in connection with property tax appeals before the Tax Court of New Jersey as well as the New Jersey County Boards of Taxation.
Before joining Schneck Law Group LLC, Jennifer spent several years representing both taxpayers and municipalities in connection with property tax appeals. Jennifer also maintains her own practice exclusively handling taxpayer appeals.
- New Jersey, 2000
- Massachusetts, 1999
- New York, 2009
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. (Cum Laude) - 1999
- Law Review: Editor in Chief, Public Interest Law Journal
- Washington University
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) - 1996
- Strengthening Victims' Rights in Domestic Violence Cases: An Argument for 30-Day Mandatory Restraining Orders in Massachusetts, Boston University Public Interest Law Journal
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Member